MANY FACES OF AIDS
Come out and learn more about HIV/AIDS within Ascension Parish.
Our Community! Our Problem!
EVERY FIRST FRIDAY
2010 Burnside Rd.
- TO REGISTER FOR "The Many Faces of HIV/AIDS" COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW.
This seminar is offered at Baton Rouge AIDS Society in Ascension on every first Friday of the month. The registration
is $75.00 per participant. A Certificate of Completion is awarded to all individuals and lunch is provided.
This seminar is designed to meet the educational needs of health care professionals, community representatives,
and health education coordinators. By attending the training, you will enhance your understanding of HIV and obtain the answers
to the following questions:
- What Is The State of the State? (Statistics)
- Why Get Tested?
- Can Behavior Be Changed?
- What Does The T-Cell Have To Do With HIV?
- What Do I Need To
Know About Condoms?
- What Do Other STDs Have To Do With HIV?
- What Is The Difference Between HIV and AIDS?